Tuesday, Sept. 10 | Noon | Evans Building | Keefer Auditorium
Grayken Lecture | "Addiction as a Learning Disorder"
Maia Szalavitz, New York Times bestselling author of "Unbroken Brain: A Revolutionary New Way of Understanding Addiction"
Thursday, Sept. 12 | 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. | Instructional Building, L110
Recovery Month Grand Rounds | Paths to Recovery: A Patient Panel"
Jessica Kehoe, RN, BSN, CARN, Addictions Nurse Manager of the Faster Paths Clinic, will facilitate a discussion with several patients about how they’ve found recovery through unique and personal ways.
7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Committed to combating the overdose epidemic, BUMC is proud to provide naloxone to patients, clinicians and our community. Learn how to use naloxone (Narcan) and receive a free pack during Recovery Month.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 | Menino Lobby
- Friday, Sept. 6 | Instructional Building Lobby
- Monday, Sept. 9 | Instructional Building Lobby
- Thursday, Sept. 12 | Menino Lobby
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 | Instructional Building Lobby
- Thursday, Sept. 19 | Shapiro Lobby
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 | Shapiro Lobby