This national Boys and Girls Club program recognizes and celebrates leadership, academic success, good character and civic responsibility and engagement.
This program is open to:
- high school seniors or those who attend a post high school educational program or vocational program and
- have been or are currently involved with the Blackstone Valley Boys and Girls Club.
Applications are available in our Club office
115 Canal Street, Blackstone, MA 01504
for one to be sent to you.
Submit your completed application to the Club office
no later than Thursday, December 19, 2019
Requirements for the scholarship:
- The Youth of the Year must plan to attend an accredited post high-school educational program or vocational program.
- The Scholarship will be dispersed when the winner shows completion of one semester and proof of registration of classes for a second semester.
- The scholarship must be used for tuition, books, and required academic fees.