August 2nd: Sake to me Thursday at Faded!
Start your Friday early at
Faded's Sake to me Thursdays
, located at 420 N. Ridgewood Dr. from 5:30-10 PM! Enjoy $5 handcrafted Lychee or Lemongrass Sake-tinis until closing. Make sure to try their Sushi special. Sushi quantities are limited so get here early, sit and sip a while!
August 3rd: Limitless Guitar with Dave Feder!
on August 3rd at 7 PM at The Circle Theatre, located at 202 Circle Park Dr. for an evening of Flamenco-infused folk music! His musicianship incorporates miles of style, woven into a personal journey telling stories about life through the strings of his guitar.
View ticket info here
. Questions? Call (863) 494-9362.
August 17 - September 9th: Mary Poppins, The Musical!
Everyone’s favorite nanny takes the Highlands Little Theatre stage, located at 356 W. Center Ave, in this musical adventure! Mary Poppins is an enchanting mixture of an irresistible story, unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers and astonishing stagecraft. Show times and ticket info found at
August 11th: Saturday Night Cruise!
Celebrate antique cars from 5-8 PM as cruisers come from near and far to Sebring’s Downtown Circle. See classic cars, listen to live entertainment and enjoy delicious food!
August 25th: Sebring Soda & Ice Cream Works GRAND Reopening!
You are invited to the Grand Reopening of Sebring Soda & Ice Cream Works, located at 201 Circle Park Dr. to celebrate new ownership on Saturday, August 25th from 11 AM-9 PM. Bring the family and enjoy music, face painting, new menu items, special offers and a chance to win free sodas and ice cream. See you there!
August: The Grateful Hearts DIY Art Studio & Boutique!
- Back to School Kids Camp! August 7-10th, Tuesday-Friday 9 AM-12 PM.
- Registration open to book your ‘Private Paint Party’ for August and September.
- Fun & Interactive Paint Classes! Choose a design to be completed in one class.
- New Craft Concession, open Tuesday - Friday, 11 AM-4 PM, and Saturday
10 AM-2 PM. Choose from a menu of crafts; Perfect for all ages; walk-ins welcome!
- DIY Morning Classes. August 4, 11, 18 & 25th at 11 AM.
- DIY Daytime Classes. August 2 & 10th at 2 PM.
- DIY Evening Classes. August 3, 9, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29 & 30th at 6 PM.
Grateful Hearts is located at 1989 Lakeview Dr. For more details or registration call (863) 471-0611 or visit www.TheGratefulHearts.com.