The University-Ballard Lions Club Auction/Gala is set for May 20, at the Washington State Convention Center, downtown Seattle. The silent auction gets under way at 5:00 p.m. with complementary champagne.
The Coal Creek Jazz Band will provide background music during the silent auction portion of the evening and the always entertaining Joe DeMarte will be the
A wine toss, several raffle baskets, and a treasure chest are among the highlighted features of the night. Executive Chef José Luis Chavez and his award-winning team, will present a spectacular gourmet meal.
Executive Chef Chavez, has served Washington State Governor, Jay Inslee, and President Barack Obama at the Washington State Convention Center.
Dinner seating begins at 7:00 p.m. and followed by the live auction. Tickets are available at $125 each. To arrange for a seat at the auction or a table for 10 people, please contact Lucy Petritz at 206-605-1469 or Fred Minifie at 425-338-3868. To learn more about the University-Ballard Lions Club Auction/Gala, please visit: universityballardlionsclubseattle.org
AUCTION PROCEEDS WILL HELP SUPPORT
- Listen and Talk - Programs for Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- UW Medicine Eye Institute
- University Lions Camano Island Youth Camp
- University District Churches Emergency Fund
- Taproot Theatre Children's Program
- Ethnic Heritage Council
- University Food Bank
- Camp Leo for children with diabetes
- Scholarship for UW Audiology student
- Other charities supported by the University-Ballard Lions Foundation
Come and enjoy a fun evening, a sensational culinary experience and the opportunity to support some well deserved causes and organizations. The University Lions Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
University-Ballard Lions Club