9: Deadline for online for B&O LOGO WEAR!
We are hoping for delivery by the 9/20/19 game. Click here to order your
ONLINE LOGO WEAR
9: Deadline for CMU Band Day.
nyone not registered for CMU can still do it on Monday. You will need to bring $30 in a sealed envelope on Monday only. Parents can also go for $30. (Read more about CMU MB Day below)
10: B&O Boosters meeting, 7 p.m., at ROHS Multi Media Room (MMR).
All parents and students welcome. Note this meeting has been changed back to its original date. Here's a link to the
11: MB Uniform Distribution after rehearsal 5-8 p.m
in the MMR
- What time should I get there?: CG-All CG should come directly from rehearsal so you can get out quick, eat, and go back for your evening CG practice; Seniors-5:30pm, Juniors-6:00pm, Sophomores-6:30pm, Freshmen-7:00pm.
- What do I do? Go to the library. From there, you will enter the MMR via the library stairs (currently blocked, but will be open that night). In the first room, you hand over your signed MB or GB uniform contracts and receive your jacket and pants. Then you will proceed to the next area for hats, gauntlets and raincoats. Finally, you will check out by the main MMR door (where you normally come in for class) and exit for the night. Think of it as a one-way assembly line!
- What should I bring: Bring your signed MB Uniform Contract or CG uniform contract found under BANDS / Student Files (MB).
- What about parents? We need parent volunteers, so please SIGN UP to help distribute uniforms if you can lend a hand. Otherwise, let your student go through the assembly line on his/her own.
Note: Tuxedo distribution is CANCELLED for 9/12/19
, but will be rescheduled soon. Thanks for your patience.
14: CMU Marching Band Day
(optional but awesome!) Central Michigan University 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Music of “Elton John” - Limited charter bus seating. Reserve your seat now! MB parents are also welcome to ride on the bus for a $30 fee. To reserve your seat: Put $30/person (students are first priority) in a sealed envelope with all your pertinent info and place it in the band dropbox. A permission slip will be handed out as the date approaches. MB students should wear their bibbers and Raven Head Ts on the bus, but don't forget to bring the rest of your uniform and raincoat! We will change into full MB uniform once we arrive at CMU.
Marching Band Golf Outing
- RO Golf Course with 2 pm. check-in and 3 pm start (Adults only – Service Hours available for student volunteers). Please
to help at the event. It's a lot of fun!
(and Printable B&O link)
was updated on 9/7/19. Check it often to stay informed.
Homecoming Game Day Volunteers
are needed. We need people to pick up bagels, mix up lemonade, serve dinner, be a roadie and help clean up. Please see the
if you can lend a hand
We still need Committee Chairs
for the following Booster events. No experience necessary and a great way to meet other B&O families.
- Glow Show (MB parent co-chair)
- MB Parades (two MB parent co-chairs)
- Barnes & Noble Sale (Orchestra parent co-chair)
- Poinsettia Sales (Orchestra parent co-chair)