End of the Year
Uniform Returns Day is Monday, 6/15/20!
Teachers will be collecting equipment, uniforms, EVERYTHING! Please turn in Concert Uniforms on ONE STURDY HANGER, covered with a garbage bag with your name clearly visible and securely attached.is
Just a quick reminder for any
MB students that went to Disney.
When the buses returned from Disney, all MB kids were to drop their jackets and bibbers in the band room to be sent to the dry cleaners. The pieces made it to the dry cleaner, but not back to the school before it closed, so jackets and bibbers are already turned in.
If you went to Disney, you will still need to turn in your Raincoat, hat/hatbox (or beret), sash and gauntlets (if issued) as well as your garment bag. Remember to clear all personal items (Shoes/gloves/money) from your garment bag! Turn in Marching Uniforms on ONE STURDY HANGER, in your garment bag, with name in the window pocket.
Bottom line... if it's school property, bring it Monday.
Pins and Letters will be Awarded on Monday, 6/15/20.
Teachers will have award pins and letters. You'll get them after you return your uniforms and stuff.
Need and Instrument for Summer Break?
Those wanting a school instrument for the summer can make arrangements on Monday 6/15/20.
If you have one now, you must return it for check-in.
Booster Meeting MINUTES are Now Available.
As always, you will find the 6/9/20 zoom meeting minutes on the HOME page of the website under "B&O Booster Meetings" (or just
WANTED: Event Chairs and Co-chairs. We need new volunteers!
We have several open Board and committee positions for the 2020-2021 school year. Many of these are co-chair positions so you can get your feet wet before really jumping into ROHSBOB. Please contact
if you are interested or would like to know more about the following positions:
- Co-Treasurer: this Board position will be mentored by the outgoing co-treasurer
- Band Camp: two co-chairs to co-ordinate Band Camp events and distributions with Mr. Jensen. Volunteers will be mentored by current chairs to prepare them for the 2021 season.
- Arts Beats Eats: co-chair with the ability to attend meetings at 3 PM once a month (with the acknowledgement that this event may be cancelled for Labor Day Weekend 2020)
- Spirit Wear: two co-chairs to work with Dun-Mor Design to have spirit wear inventory for sale
- Dresses and Tuxes: co-chair to help coordinate dress and tux distribution and fittings
- Glow Show: co-chair to help plan the show
- Banquet: two co-chairs to plan the end of the year banquet
- Christmas Poinsettia Sales: one co-chair to help coordinate event (coincides with winter B&O concerts)
- Ford Drive for UR School: one co-chair to help plan the event in the spring
A sincere THANK YOU to all who supported the Boosters this year.
As a parent of a marching band, orchestra, band, or jazz student, YOU are automatically a member of ROHSBOB. The Boosters strive to provide the necessary funding and volunteers to keep our music programs running. We are the roadies, the drivers, the uniform organizers, the food preparers and servers, the chaperones, the advertisers, and the cheering section… and we are grateful for YOU!
Virtual Band & Orchestra Awards BANQUET
Have a wonderful, safe, and healthy summer!