B&O Boosters’ meeting at 7 pm in the MMR.
All parents and students welcome! Check out the meeting
Barnes & Noble Fundraiser from 6-9pm at Troy Barnes & Noble (on John R, just north of 14 Mile Road).
Come in to ANY Barnes & Noble store and mention Bookfair ID 12561742. A percentage of your Barnes & Noble purchases will benefit our school/organization, so please share this ID with friends and family!
NOTE: This fundraiser is for in-store purchases only.
e will also have holiday cheesecakes for sale from the Cheesecake Factory and the ROHS Orchestra will rotate various chamber ensembles providing enjoyable music for the bookstore. We need some more parental support to make this a success. Please consider volunteering just 1 hour of your time at our gift wrapping table (offering this service to customers for tips and donations).
Gift wrapping volunteers, please click
See details on the B&N
12/14/19 and 12/15/19:
Orchestra Tag Days at English Gardens from 12-3 pm
(when Santa is in the store!). Combos will be arranged by Mr. Rose, but we will need parent volunteers to supervise the money collection. Interested volunteers should email Leah Barnett at: email@example.com. Thanks!
Royal Oak Jingle Lighted Holiday Parade
MB call 5 p.m.
This new parade starts at 6 pm and heads down Main Street. Each person in the Marching Band is required to be decorated with lights.
Lots of warm layers under your MB uniform and a plain red and white Santa hat instead of your shako/beret. Decorate yourself with battery lights, garland, wrapping paper, bows, etc. (check out the Dollar Store) to be as merry as possible!
We will have some leftover glow sticks available to those in need, but battery lights are preferred.
Your instrument (no case), lyres and flip folders with your holiday music supplied by Mr. Jensen. Stay tuned for student drop off and pick up details (later this week).
Jingle Bell Jazz at RO Farmers Market, 6-9 p.m.
Fun for the whole family! Please help spread the word by sharing the
on Facebook and with friends and family. The
JBJ Donations & Staffing Sign Up
is now live and we need lots of help to make this event a success:
- JBJ Sponsor Donation - Interested in becoming an event sponsor ($25 - $500 levels) please download the JBJ SPONSOR LETTER & DONATION FORM from www.rohsbob.org/information (due 12/12/19)
- Auction Basket Donation - Feeling crafty? Pick your favorite theme and create a basket (sports, chocolate, movies, dogs, music). Be sure to include a suggested bid price ($25 min.) (due 12/12/19)
- Gift Card Donation - Donate a gift card to the auction baskets. It can be any amount. (due 12/12/19)
- Staff Volunteers & Baked Goods - If you can give some volunteer time or baked goods, please sign up!
Questions about JBJ? Contact Huw Evans or Victoria Wisniewski via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orchestra parents needed to supervise Tag Days at English Gardens on 12/14 and 12/15 from 12-3 pm. Email Leah Barnett at: email@example.com
- Interested in chairing the MB Parades committee? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.