Band Parents Association Meeting Tuesday, Feb. 12, 7:30 pm
Come to our Band Parents Association meeting next Tuesday at 7:30 pm in the band room.
Please note the later time. We will be discussing next year's board positions, the Rome tour budget, and more. We will also vote to approve the minutes of both January and December.
Unsold Auction Items
At the BPA meeting, we will also be offering a few unsold auction items from last week's Bands at the Broad at
greatly reduced prices! We have everything from a teen movie night package and bath and beauty products to artwork, music lessons, and passes and gift cards to local restaurants and merchants. We even have passes for Molly Malone’s Irish Pub for St. Patrick’s Day! So come snag a bargain while donating to a great cause.
March 29 Concert Band Festival
Festival has been canceled this year; please make note of it on your calendar!
Congratulations to the 10 students who were selected to perform with CBDA All-State honor groups at the CASMEC convention, February 15-17 in Fresno. Break a leg!
• Oscar Cruz, Bb Clarinet (Concert Band)
• Ian DiMundo, Trumpet (Symphonic Band)
• Natalie DiMundo, Trombone (All-State Honor Orchestra)
• Owen Doyle, Trumpet (Concert Band)
• Isabella Gomez, Bass Clarinet (Concert Band)
• Caleb Kim, Trumpet (All-State Honor Orchestra)
• Alan Schlessinger, French Horn (Wind Symphony)
• Jackson Weill, French Horn (Symphonic Band)
• Jonathan Yuan, Flute (Wind Symphony)
• Melinda Zhu, Flute (All-State Honor Orchestra)