In light of the recent events related to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have decided to suspend our normal quarterly e-newsletter and share the following updates instead.
Here at Bay Corporation, we have been doing our best to respond to the needs of you, our valued customer, during this pandemic. As you likely know, there is now, a more vital need for medical equipment, especially ventilators and respirators, to help treat and cure those people around the globe who have contracted this virus. We are a critical supplier to many medical gas device manufacturers that make ventilators and respirators. These devices along with our medical gas hose assemblies and fittings, which are key components, are in extreme high demand.
In response to the “calls for action,” we have implemented the following:
- Our current production team members are now working 7:00am - 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- We added a 2nd shift that works 6:00pm - 12:00 midnight, Monday - Friday.
- Our office staff is working out on the production floor as much as possible.
- We have prioritized our manufacturing and production efforts to produce products for our ventilator and respirator customers.
- We are working on plans to add more staff to both production shifts as well as considering adding another shift on Saturday. In doing so, we continue to evaluate the need to balance time with family, the cleaning of our facility and the replenishment of raw material and components.