The 2016 TTAT call for presentations is open now. We invite you to share your hard-won knowledge with other professionals in your own presentation, roundtable, panel, or other type of session. Please also forward this email to any others you think might be interested!
Here are some topic ideas to get you started:
- Funding facility enhancements (local, state and federal)
- Active Transportation and healthy living
- Building trails for diversity of users
- Enforcing Safe Passing Laws
- Increasing commuter use of bike facilities, bike share programs
- Open streets events
- Community trail development
- Cycle track installations in TX
- National Park trails
- Paddling, Equestrian, or off-road vehicle trails
Submit your proposal today and mark your calendar for March 9-11 in Houston!