Registrants will each receive a Zoom link to log into from a personal device. There is the option to turn on both audio and video in order to fully participate.
There will be video networking, where folks have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their company. You will be on your own for dinner ; ). Our Keynote Speaker Ingrid Bredenberg will begin after FBC announcements and welcoming to new members and sponsors.
, presenter, will leverage the Zoom platform technologies to create an interactive and dynamic session, and ensure it is engaging and worthwhile!
Here are tips for how to make the virtual dinner forum meaningful and even fun:
- Gather your leadership team virtually or in-person at your place of business on 3/24 to participate in live stream together; bring your own hors d’oeuvres and beverages!
- Use the video networking time to share about your company & meet the new FBC members and sponsors— stay connected!
- Build your skills for video-conferencing & be ready for the future!
- Learn valuable Work of Leaders best practices & skill sets for own leadership development.
- Earn a Work of Leaders FREE profile to be completed individually afterwards ($120 value!).
- Be part of good business practice modeling in face of a crisis, join FBC in efforts to support prudent public health & safety precautions.
- Stay nimble, stretch beyond your comfort zone, be brave, & try something new with FBC!