Good Things Happening at Beaver Creek School
During the last two weeks of school :
- The 5th-8th grade students enjoyed Bell Trail. The hike was amazing.!
- The forty-five 7th and 8th grade students who earned the SunSplash enjoyed a fun day in Phoenix!
- The Western Theme Concert was fun for all to see!
- The play put on by 21st Century 4th-8th graders was well attended.
- Mrs Guth's annual play is always fun to watch.
- The kindergarten graduation was joyful and energetic!
- The 8th grade graduation went well. The students really listened and worked as a team .
After school was out, we prepared for the College for Kids and Kinder Boot Camp. Thirty students are attending College for Kids! We had 3 students in Boot Camp but they are now ready to see kindergarten in August. None of these students had been in preschool or Head Start.
And, Diana Iverson is now on her three week vacation ( before retirement day of June 30) after a lovely lunch put on by the office staff on Friday, June 7!
We are enjoying having an office and a maintenance youth NACOG worker this summer.
Great Things are Happening in Beaver Creek School District !
Mrs. Karin Ward
Beaver Creek School District #26
4810 E Beaver Creek Road
Rimrock, Arizona 86335