Wilson Shepard Education Associates is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
WILSON SHEPARD EDUCATION ASSOCIATES has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. Georgia Board of Nursing, and District of Columbia
CE Provider #50-17938
Florida Board Of Nursing Home Administrators
CA Board of Nursing Provider No. CEP17541
Florida Board Of Physical Therapy Practice
Arizona State Board Of Physical Therapy
Arkansas State Board Of Nursing
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing
Florida Board Of Nursing
Georgia Board Of Nursing
Kentucky Board of Nursing
Mississippi Board Of Nursing
Mississippi State Board Of Physical Therapy
New Mexico Board Of Nursing
North Dakota Board Of Nursing
West Virginia Board of Nursing
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Seminar - Available for online training.
Hello from Judy D'Angelo RN MSN ANP LNC CDP CADDCT
National Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioners
I am a certified dementia care practitioner and certified trainer.
NCCDP offers a series of courses under this brand for those seeking further education and training in Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care.
The NCCDP is hosting for a short time only, live online classes. Have your facility attend any of the NCCDP offerings and take advantage of our corporate discount.
Course Goals and Objectives:
- To provide fundamental education on dementia and dementia care
- To enhance the quality of life of dementia patients through education care providers
- Foster sensitivity and respect for the dementia client
- To teach communication techniques
- To provide sensitive approaches for assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- Have an understanding of dementia
- Identify common causes of aggressive, repetitive and sun-downing behaviors in adults
- Describe behavioral/care interventions that may be used to prevent or reduce difficult care situations.
- Describe challenges related to caregiver stress and utilize stress reduction techniques
- Learn alternative activity interventions that are success oriented and failure free
- Receive certificate of attendance in seminar.
The NCCDP Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care Seminars has been created and developed by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners® and meets the criteria for those who qualify and are pursuing certification as a CDP Certified Dementia Practitioner.
We are hosting online seminars on the following dates (subject to changes and additional dates): Click the date to register!
REGISTER TODAY! Sign up for chance to win $25 Amazon Gift card
Time is 8am - 5 pm
CEU will be awarded 7.0
Seminar Fee $195
To register for any of these classes, you will need to register with my office.
Corporate discounts available, call me.
You can register securely online - click a date to reserve