JANAC is looking for reviewers!
The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care is in need of reviewers to help maintain the high quality of the journal and to ensure timely turnaround of submissions.
There are two ways to sign up.
If you are currently registered on the JANAC submission site (you will be registered if you have submitted a paper to JANAC previously):
- Visit the JANAC site and login.
- Go to UPDATE MY INFORMATION in the main header bar and double check your information.
- Scroll down to the box called "Areas of Interest or Expertise" and click on Select Personal Classifications. Update the areas in which you can review. NOTE: These areas have changed, please check to make sure yours are correct.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click Submit. You will be sent back to the Update my Information page.
- Go to the bottom of that page and click Submit.
- Send an email to Kristie at email@example.com to formalize your status as a reviewer.
If you are NOT currently registered on the JANAC submission site:
- Visit the JANAC site and click REGISTER.
- Follow the registration process on the site.
- Complete the Select Personal Classifications information. This is how we match you with the areas you are able to review.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click Submit.
Thank you for considering becoming a reviewer! Please share this email with your colleagues. Reviewers do not have to ANAC members or nurses. We welcome a broad spectrum of professions and expertise.