Tuesday, December 3
5:00 - 9:00 PM (Vendor set up begins at 3:30)
241 Coram Avenue
Shelton, CT 06484
Choose from 2 Table Display Options
Floor $100 (must climb stairs)
All Vendors will be provided with a 4' x 30" table
Vendors are asked to provide an item for our shopping event raffle. (minimum value $25)
New This Year
As our event continues to grow, we need to evolve event logistics. Last year's event was a HUGE success, but very crowded. Our vendors spoke up, and we listened—so read below for some new and improved plans!
- Check-in for vendors will begin at 3:30 PM. Vendors can unload their inventory in our parking lot, and then move their car across the street, before setting up inside. Handicap spaces are available in the Adam's House lot, sticker must must visible. All vendor stores must be set-up by 4:30 PM.
- All vendors will be provided a 4' x 30" table, set-up in your designated space before you arrive—making set-up a breeze! No additional tables allowed.
- We are limiting vendors to 30 (6 less than last year) so sign-up before space is filled. Vendors can be on the first or second floor. 2nd Floor MUST climb stairs. No VIP table this year.
- Food, drinks, and margaritas will be outside in the tent for guests to enjoy after they shop. Keeping the kitchen area free for vendors and easing the flow of traffic through the space. This will provide a more enjoyable shopping experience for guests and vendors!
- Shoppers will be given a passport book upon check-in with a list of all vendors and their location. In order to enter the raffle, guests will need to have their passport stamped by vendors—encouraging guests to stop at your table. We'll bring you the shoppers and you secure the sale!
- All vendors will be provided with a snack pack and water at their table to help keep your energy up throughout the night! Margaritas will be on sale for $5 to all vendors interested in a cocktail.