Below are important facts to know about transportation in order to make the first few days of school operate more successfully.
- There is no information provided on bus drop off times. Times will vary for the first few weeks, but will become more consistent after that time.
- Our elementary buildings are set up as "hubs". If you have students attending multiple elementary schools, all of your students will get on 1 bus and be transported to their elementary "hub". For some students, they attend school at their hub and they simply have to get off the bus and go inside the school. For students who take a shuttle bus to their actual school, the bus driver will note any student who needs to get on a shuttle bus, and those students will be escorted by faculty to their shuttle bus.
- When elementary students get on the bus for the first day, they will be given a wrist band to put on their wrist with their bus number (and shuttle number if appropriate). We are asking that those tags remain on their wrists and for the entire first week of school.
- If you lose your wristband, please see your bus driver or someone at your school.
- The information on the bus routes give approximate times for pick-up at each stop. Please know that these will change for the first few weeks as students learn the routine.
- We would appreciate it if you could please help us out by making sure street numbers are clearly visible on your house or mailbox.
- Additionally, we would recommend clearly printing your student's name and school on their book bag and lunch in case they leave it on the bus.