Your consortium's annual plan is due tomorrow (8/15)!
Final Q4 18-19 student data from all K12, county offices, JPAs and ROPs was due in TOPSPro (Aug. 1). If you haven't yet submitted the data please do so now.
- Aug. 26: Practice with Promise on Data and Accountability due. (See above item)
- Sept. 1: 17/18 and 18/19 Member Expense Report due in NOVA (Q4)
- Sept. 1: July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 expenses by program area due (estimates only) in NOVA
- Sept. 30: End of Q1
- Sept. 30: 17/18 and 18/19 Member Expense Report certified by consortia in NOVA (Q4)
- Sept. 30: 19/20 Member Program Year Budget and Work Plan due in NOVA