With the protocols campus is putting in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, what can students expect campus ministry to look like next semester? While there are a lot of details we are still working out, and everything is subject to change based on how the coronavirus continues to impact our community, we can confidently say two things:
- We are still and always will be committed to the spiritual well-being of our students.
- Things will be different.
Some highlights of what to expect:
- A greater emphasis on small group ministry
- A different venue for Sunday Mass to allow for greater social distancing
- Opportunities to connect with our ministry both online and in person
Watch our video update for more information and stay tuned for further updates over the next month as we work out the details of what we expect to be a challenging, but very fruitful semester in ministry.