Raw Goat's Milk For Dogs & Cats
Any healthy animal would benefit from raw goats milk but especially those with skin conditions, allergies, urinary tract infections, kidney disease, kidney stones, cancer, obesity, diarrhea, constipation, and poor digestion to name a few. Raw goat's milk is one of the most digestible foods on earth. It requires very little work from the digestive system to break it down and it is packed with probiotics and enzymes. Raw goat's milk has small proteins and fat molecules making it easier on the digestive system. It is a healthy additive for your dogs and cats diets and they LOVE it!
Note: The milk we buy in the grocery store today is pasteurized due to government regulations and is no longer "raw". The essential enzymes that make raw milk so great have been killed out of it.
Raw Goat's Milk is a Natural Probiotic
- Delivers live active probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
- Provides bacteriancins which fight off pathogens
- Delivers enzymes to break down biofilm. Biofilm protects bad bacteria that prevent absorption of good nutrients.
Digestive System Benefits
- Raw goat's milk requires minimal work for the pet's digestive system.
- It is absorbed into their body within 20 minutes after drinking the milk.
- Contains all the enzymes needed for digestion.
- Raw (no pasteurized) goat's milk stabilizes mast cells that reduce inflammation.
- In a study done in over 14,000 children, the consumption of raw goat's milk was the strongest factor in reducing the risk of asthma and allergies.
Potentially Lowers The Risk of Cancer and Shrinks Tumors
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) - Only found in milk from grass fed dairy animals
- Studies link a diet high in CLA with a lower risk of cancer and has shown to actually shrink cancer tumors