To all Clients and Friends of Berry Insurance Group,
Businesses, individuals and families around the world are responding to the outbreak of the coronavirus. We continue to monitor the outbreak and also the implications the virus has on the insurance industry. At Berry Insurance Group we are doing all that we can to support you and your family as well as keeping us safe from illness.
We will continue to provide our clients an excellent level of service during this time. We are in constant dialogue among our leadership team regarding how to best balance the safety and health of our employees, clients and friends. We are equipped to provide uninterrupted service, including working remotely and with other flexible working arrangements. Some measures that we have taken, that will ensure that we maintain the levels of service and responsiveness you expect from Berry Insurance Group, include;
- Activating and testing remote access for all personnel in the case of office closures.
- Encouraging those that can easily work from home to do so.
- Holding client meetings and other meetings remotely.
- Restricting access to our physical office locations to staff only.
- Implementing procedures in the case where our staff members may feel ill or otherwise be at risk for COVID-19.
- Increased cleaning of our premises and implementing recommended procedures to minimize the risk of exposure.
As always, if you would like to discuss your insurance program or if you have any other questions please contact us directly.
Mark E. Berry
Berry Insurance Group, Inc.