On June 19th, the Bicameral Permanent Fund (PF) Working Group held their second meeting here in Anchorage at the Legislative Information Office (LIO).
The working group discussed at length:
- The Alaska Statehood Act
- The 1976 Alaska Permanent Fund Constitutional Amendment
- Alaska's First Permanent Fund Dividend and the Zobel Cases
- Alaska Permanent Fund statutes
- The Wielechowski v. Alaska court case
If you missed it, Gavel to Gavel archives all the
The next meeting is scheduled for this Friday,
June 28th from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. There are several ways to participate:
- Visit the Anchorage LIO located at 1500 West Benson Boulevard, Anchorage, AK 99503. The meeting will be held in the large conference room.
- View from your smartphone, desktop, or laptop at AlaskaLegislature.TV
- Call in and participate in public testimony:
- If you're in Anchorage, call 563-9085
- If you're in Juneau, call 586-9085
- If you're outside of Anchorage and Juneau, call 1-844-586-9085