|Spend the day investing in YOU! Invite your colleagues, board, and key volunteers to attend too. This is a $360/person value brought to you for FREE! Learn more on the CVNA website. RSVPs are required for this online event. RSVP here.
NOTE. If you RSVP'd you should be receiving an email from the presenter Lori Jacobwith - this calendar invitation will include the Zoom Link for the day.
"COVID-19 Impact on Marketing Planning Discussion"
Marketing Meet Up Peer Networking Group
Join the CVNA Marketing Meet Up group for a virtual discussion about the impact of COVID-19 on marketing/communications planning for nonprofits. This open discussion will explore how we as nonprofit marketers have had to change direction during the pandemic.
Topics could include:
- Virtual event planning
- Use of new technology
- Shifts in stakeholder messaging
- And more
When: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Time: 9:00-10:00 am
Where: It's Online! RSVP to get the link
Please RSVP and join us via Zoom. We want to know how you have had to pivot to keep your messaging and fundraising messages in front of stakeholders and our community.
Have you AND your clients participated?
Iowa has a 71% Self-Response rate and a 26.5% Non-Response Follow Up rate, for a total enumeration rate of 97.5% for Iowa (16th in the Nation)!
Fall 2020 Grant Awards from the Otto Schoitz Foundation.
We are thrilled to share that our Board of Directors has approved an award of $690,865 to 16 organizations aligned with our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of the Cedar Valley. Learn more here.
HOSTING AN ONLINE EVENT?
We know that planning, curating and implementing an online event whether it is a meeting, training, workshop, retreat or fundraiser is different and takes more time and effort than you have - to do it yourself. Check out some of our favorite tips!
Need web support?
Daniel Powers is a professor at the University of Northern Iowa. He is seeking clients for new websites for Spring 2021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUNDING & SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Call for Proposals
University of Northern Iowa's Nonprofit Leadership Alliance student association (NLA) is seeking opportunities for volunteer/service-learning projects from Cedar Valley organizations that would take place in Spring, 2021. Requests for Proposals due by Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
Position: AmeriCorps Members
EMBARC's RISE AmeriCorps Program is searching for service-minded individuals to serve diverse refugee communities in Iowa. You will work with community agencies to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate education, referrals, outreach, and direct services to refugee families in need. Applications can be submitted here.
Job Position: Director of Development
The Development Director, a member of the Management team as well as the Advancement team, is responsible for overseeing all fund-raising activities and donor development across all Cedar Valley Hospice locations. Applicants submit application by Friday, October 2, 2020. More information here
Job Position: Development &
Community Relations Coordinator
The Larrabee Center, Inc. is seeking a highly organized self-starter to implement and coordinate the execution of the agency's annual fundraising plan. The ability to work harmoniously with a wide range of people is essential for this position. Learn more on our website.
CVNA Members...and NonMembers...
Did you get yours?
Many of you have renewed your membership with CVNA. We want to continue to serve you. If you did not get your invitation in the mail, please let Annie
know. If you don't want to wait, go online and Join Today