Marina del Rey, CA - January 10, 2017.
We initiated Biotricity (BTCY) coverage in July 2016. Today, we provide you you with an update research report to update you on the significant progress of Biotricity.
BTCY has consitently received broad coverage by major print media in the general and medical press and has been covered by several other third party financial analysts. These analysts established a target price between $4.20 and $6.00 per share. SWI is currently discussing the Company's projections with the CEO and will publish its findings in the weeks to follow
We believe that the medical experts are beginning to recognize that BTCY is in the advanced stage of the development process for its medical grade "wearable" remote monitoring solution. "BioFlux" will provide increased medical grade data precision and real time remote monitoring that is easy to use and provides significant financial benefits for the medical practitioner. Biotricity is planning to begin commercialization of the product during the first half of 2017.
- BioFlux - A high-precision wearable ECG device and proprietary software for advanced Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT)
- Provides real-time remote data, monitored and read 24/7 at $850 per read for up to 30 consecutive days with clinical accuracy.
- Designed to leverage Insurance Reimbursement - Recurring reimbursement to doctors, hospitals and IDTFs
- Bioflux’s pay-per-use strategy, with no fee for device purchases
- Partnerships with Canada NRC CNRC, Alberta Health Services and the University of Calgary
- Limited number of Competitors
- Compliant with Insurance Billing Codes - Recurring Business Model
- Incorporates technology that is future-ready; form and function enables opportunities adjacent to the MCT market
- Analyst target between $4.50 to $6.00 a share