1. Promote the event at your parish. Display posters and yard signs (being delivered to your parishes), submit bulletin and pulpit announcements, distribute flyers and share information online (see links below). For additional promotional assistance, email email@example.com or contact Erica Aburto at 972-267-5433.
2. Reserve a table(s) for your parish. Buy a table(s) for your parish -- using Baby Bank proceeds, pro-life group funds or pastor-approved funds -- and/or help organize parishioners to form their own tables. Table reservations may be made here. For more information, contact Margaret Rosenzweig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-267-5433.
3. Sell raffle tickets for a chance to win $15,000 in MasterCard gift cards. We can provide you with tickets and instructions to sell raffle tickets at your parish. Tickets may also be purchased online here -- $20 each, 4 for $60, or 8 for $100 (need not be present to win). A bilingual raffle flyer is available here, along with complete raffle rules here. For more information on selling tickets, contact Alex Sabo at email@example.com or 214-478-1613.
4. Donate a parish basket. Last year, parish baskets were the most popular part of our silent auction. This year, we'd like to add even more! For basket requirements and theme ideas, click here. And don't worry about the pretty packaging -- we can handle that! For more information, contact Meg Finley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-738-5868.
5. Sponsor an ad in the dinner program book. Ads are a great way to honor an individual or your parish. More information about sponsoring an ad in the program book as well as other sponsorship opportunities are available at the links below, and ad space can be reserved online here. For more information, contact Erica Aburto at email@example.com or 972-267-5433.
And again, thank you for all you do for the cause of LIFE!