Golf is an outdoor game where you can get some fresh air, exercise, and contribute to your personal health. Black Hall wants to provide a safe environment for healthy people to come and play golf with limited concern, germs, surfaces and stress. As we anxiously await COVID-19 to run its course, Black Hall is taking necessary actions to ensure the safety of our membership and entire staff.
The following will take place effective
immediately until March 31st:
- Golf Course is open to walk for MEMBERS ONLY (no guests)
- Golf Shop will remain closed
- Andrew will be available by email for any questions or concerns
- Club House will be closed & locked
- Indoor nets will be closed
- Restrooms and locker rooms will be closed
If you are heading out to the course, we have some helpful suggestions for you to consider, ensuring a safer environment for everyone…
- Consider playing in smaller groups 1’s, 2’s & 3’s
- Leave the pin in the hole when putting – its legal now
- Any putt within two feet – it’s a gimme, pick it up!
- Rakes will be removed in bunkers, be sure to smooth sand with your feet
- Keep your clubs, ball & equipment to yourself, handle your own stuff
- While walking with others, maintain adequate spacing
- Handshakes and high fives should be reserved for hole-in-ones only
Our Maintenance staff members are working with Phil & Tom Degnan to take additional precautions for their safety as they care for and prepare our golf course. Nancy, Andrew & Moira are working remotely and are occasionally on the premises during this time to continue to prepare for a GREAT season ahead.
The Board of Governors and our staff will continue to monitor this pandemic nationally and locally and adjust as necessary.
Please address any questions to Curt Clemens at: firstname.lastname@example.org