Good Morning Upper School Families,
I am amazed that we start school in a mere 4 days. I must admit I am so looking forward to having students back in the building! Below, please find important information for our first week back.
- Next Monday, August 26 from 12:30-2:00 pm is our new student orientation. All incoming 9th graders, plus all 10th, 11th, and 12th graders new to Roycemore must attend. Parents, please join us as well. We will meet in the Roycemore library.
- Tuesday, August 27 is the first day of school. The day begins at 8:30 and ends at 3:30. I encourage students to arrive early that day in order to get their schedules, set up their lockers, and reconnect with their peers.
- When you arrive for the first day, please go to the following rooms: 9th grade - room 235; 10th grade - room 233; 11th grade - room 237; 12th grade - room 232. Teachers there will have hard copies of your schedules and your locker assignments and combinations ready for you.
- A reminder from the front office: if you have not yet turned in any required medical forms, please get those in ASAP.
- Our hours of operation remain the same. The building will be accessible to students daily from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. For their safety, please do not have students arrive at school prior to 7:30, as they will not be able to enter the building and there will be no supervision available.
- This is the first weekly newsletter of the year. The newsletter will typically come to you every Friday afternoon.
Thank you again, and I look forward to a wonderful year! GO GRIFFINS!!
Upper School Division Head