May 29, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. FDA approves world's most expensive drug: 5 things to know
2. Blood shortage spurs rationing, threatens patient care in Southern hospitals
3. 2 injectable drugs recalled over microbial growth
4. Applications of AI to revenue cycle management.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves
6. US drug spending to top $370B this year, Fitch Solutions says
7. Nurses may not see "high reliability organizations" like you do.
See the gaps
in understanding for yourself.
8. Nation's 1st opioid trial begins: 6 things to know
9. Beaumont's CIN to terminate contract with 2,500-member physician group
10. Louisiana drug distributor pays $22M to settle opioid charges
11. Get it on the record:
to drive CDI from adequate to excellent across the entire health system
12. Pharmacy leader Dr. Hillary Blackburn on the importance of embracing technology
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transactions & Valuation
Human Capital and Risk
Accountable Care Organizations
Legal & Regulatory
Rankings & Ratings
Health Information Technology
Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1782 | Chicago, IL 60601
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.