Board of Education Meeting Re-Cap
June 28, 2019
Regular Board Meeting
The June 28, 2019 Special Board Meeting of the Fairview Park Board of Education took place at 7:30 a.m. in the cafetorium at Gilles-Sweet Elementary.
Dr. Wagner provided an update on the sign-ups for the Learning Management Systems Committee. Over 80 individuals have signed up.
Three meetings are scheduled, and will have a similar format to collect feedback from attendees.
Tuesday, July 9 at 7 p.m. in the Gilles-Sweet Cafetorium.
Thursday, July 11 at 7 p.m. in the Gilles-Sweet Cafetorium
Monday, July 15 at 7 p.m. in the Gilles-Sweet Cafetorium
Those still interested can sign up
We are seeking a third-party facilitator for the committee.
for the draft working document (originally presented at the June 11th Regular Board meeting.)
The board approved the following Finance items:
- Approval of carry-over encumbrances
- Approval of year-end transfers and advances
- Approval of FY19 Appropriation Modifications and Amended Certificate of Estimated Resources
- Approval of Temporary Appropriations for FY20
- Approval of Resolution Certifying Purchase