We are very excited about the Bob Baines Blarney Breakfast on Thursday, March 12
at the Doubletree Hotel in Manchester.
We know there are concerns about COVID-19/Coronavirus, and we want to assure our friends and guests that we have taken every precaution.
The Doubletree hotel is following best practices for health and safety; in addition, hand sanitizer stations will be available across the hotel.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) current assessment is that the immediate health risk in the United States from COVID-19 is considered low.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds; avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- At public gatherings, temporarily replace the handshake, hugs, and physical contact with a friendly wave.
- Stay home if you feel unwell, you are an older adult, have chronic medical conditions, or have had contact with someone exhibiting known symptoms of the virus.
- Seek medical care early.
- For additional information on COVID-19, visit the websites of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization.
Thank you for joining us! Here are some important details to remember:
700 Elm St
Manchester, NH 03101
- Registration opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Program begins promptly at 7:25 a.m.
- Please check in at the Event Registration Desk to get your table assignment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to a wonderful community celebration and encourage you to pass this email along to your guests.
Thank you for your support.
John Levasse, Manchester Police Athletic League
Maria Devlin, American Red Cross
Jeff Thielman, International Institute of New England