Boise School District To Provide Summer Meal Services
Boise, ID -- 5/26/2020 -- Boise School District Food & Nutrition Services staff will continue to provide Grab & Go meal services through the summer months, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m, Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Garfield Elementary (1914 S Broadway Ave) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Grace Jordan Elementary (6411 W Fairfield Ave) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Hawthorne Elementary (2401 W Targee St) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Horizon Meal Service Bus Route - Breakfast & Lunch
- Jefferson & Garfield Meal Service Bus Route - Breakfast & Lunch (Supper at Jefferson Elementary School Stop)
- Koelsch Elementary (2015 N Curtis Rd.) - Breakfast & Lunch
- Morley Nelson Elementary (7701 W Northview St) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Taft Elementary (3722 N Anderson St) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Taft & Koelsch Meal Service Bus Route - Breakfast & Lunch
- Whitney Elementary (1609 S Owyhee St) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
- Whittier Elementary (301 N 29th St) - Breakfast, Lunch & Supper
Alternatively, lunch and a snack will be provided at the following Boise city parks from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday through Friday starting June 1st, 2020:
- Cassia Park (4600 W Camas St)
- Catalpa Park (4516 W Catalpa Dr)
- Ivywild Park (416 W Ivywild St)
- Redwood Park (2675 N Shamrock Ave)
- Sunset Park (2625 N 32nd St)
- Winstead Park (6150 W Northview St)
In an attempt to maintain at least 6 feet of distance when handing out meals we will ask families how many meals they need, put the packages on a table and then step away while a family member picks up the meals.
Any child ages 1-18 (including toddlers) can receive one breakfast, one lunch and one supper per day to eat at home. No identification or proof of school enrollment is required. Meals are not to be eaten on site.
There will be no public access inside the schools. Schools and bus stops are not places to socialize or congregate at this time.
Meals will be served on a first come first served basis. Locations and times may change.
If your child requires special meal accommodations, please contact our office at 208-854-4067 to make arrangements.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.