FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Nov. 19, 2019
Borderplex Adds Key Leaders to Board and Executive Committee
Today, The Borderplex Alliance announces changes and additions to its board of directors and executive committee.
Jon Barela, CEO, The Borderplex Alliance, said, "We're fortunate, as an organization, to have the unparalleled talents and experience of a wide group of civic and business leaders. We are stronger for it and so is the region."
Changes and additions are as follows.
- Raymond Palacios, CEO, Bravo Chevrolet Cadillac
- Julio Chiu, Founder and CEO, SEISA Group
New Executive Committee Member:
- Marco Zaragoza, CEO, Windstar LPG Inc.
New Additions to the Board of Directors:
- Derrick Cuenca, CEO, Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- John Harris, CEO, Memorial Medical Hospital
- Monica Moreno, President, The Job Connection
- Carlos Murguia, President, RexMed
- Andrea Tawney, Ph.D., Associate Vice Chancellor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
About The Borderplex Alliance
The Borderplex Alliance is a bi-national, private sector-led regional economic development organization that has as its main objective the integration and promotion of the economies of El Paso, Texas; Cd.
Juárez, México; and Southern New Mexico.
- END -
John A. Meza