March 23, 2021
Greetings Boston Bulldogs, Community and Supporters,
We have a few quick updates and reminders. Run, Register, Donate, and Join us for the events below!
RUN the 2021 BAA Boston Marathon for the Boston Bulldogs
The BAA will host both an in-person and a virtual marathon this year. The Boston Bulldogs are excited to create a 2021 Virtual Boston Marathon Team. The minimum fundraising commitment for the team this year will be $1500 per runner.
- If you are interested in joining the virtual team, there will be 70,000 registered bibs available on March 30. Here's how to join the Virtual Boston Bulldogs Team:
- Register Tuesday, March 30
- Email us to let us know that you have successfully registered and want to join the Boston Bulldogs Team!
- Fundraising commitment is $1500 per runner this year. We'll help you to build a fundraising page to let your friends and family know you're running for the Bulldogs!
- Train with the Boston Bulldogs team and we'll share training plans and more to help you reach the finish line! Stay tuned for more details.
Field size for the in-person marathon is limited (20,000) and open only to runners with qualifying times. Registration for in-person opens April 20. If you have a qualifying time, get a number and want to run for the Bulldogs, let us know!
Virtual Registration opens at 10am
on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Click here to register in Athletes' Village!
Click here to let us know you want to join the team!
Check out the BAA page for more details!
Registration for In-Person: April 20-23, 2021
Registration for Virtual Team: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Virtual Marathon: October 8-10, 2021
In-Person Marathon: October 11, 2021
2021 Virtual Run for Recovery & Tribute
May 14 - 16, 2021
Join us and register today
We are so excited about this year's Boston Bulldogs Run for Recovery & Tribute celebrating wellness and honoring those who have been lost to addiction. The event will feature a virtual 5K, a festival of community resources and local businesses, a heartfelt tribute, and exciting activities and prizes. Register by April 30 to get your Boston Bulldogs race shirt.
Join a team or create a team! Click here to register!
The Boston Bulldogs are excited to announce our latest Giving Back effort. We are collecting new and lightly-used sweatshirts and new socks to donate to the Boston Engagement Center.
3 Ways to Donate and Help:
You can select clothing color and sizes. All donations are shipped directly to the Boston Bulldogs.
2) Drop off at the Reservoir
You can drop off new or lightly-used sweatshirts and/or new white socks. Craig Baker will collect all in-person donations on Saturdays at the Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
Click here to make a direct donation to the Giving Back Program via PayPal.
We are planning to donate all items on Sunday, April 25th. Click here to learn more about the Boston Engagement Center.
NEW Virtual Wellness Seminar
Intro to ChiRunning & ChiWalking
Join us for an Introduction to ChiRunning & ChiWalking with Certified Instructor Michael Weintraub! ChiWalking takes the benefits of walking beyond cardiovascular, aerobic and mental health, by addressing the needs of your whole person; joints and muscles, body and soul.
- Improve your posture
- Strengthen core muscles
- Relax tight and overused muscles
- Gain cardio and aerobic conditioning
- Increased mobility & much more!
This wellness seminar is free and open to the public. Join us and invite your friends!
Intro to ChiRunning & ChiWalking
Wednesday, March 31st at 6:00p
Zoom Meeting ID:
832 2701 4010
or click HERE
Stay well, Bulldogs!