LUNCH VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
River has a Master's in organizational development and Certification from MIT on neuroscience for business leaders.
"Boundaries: What are they, and why do I need them?"
International Business Coach and Speaker, Best Selling Author
Wednesday, December 14th
Noon, 12:00 P.M. PDT
I can’t make it to my kids’ soccer practice because I have this big work project my boss just gave me.
My vacation days are piling up, but I don’t have the time to get away.
Exercise!? I’m way too tired from work to exercise.
When you don’t have clear boundaries life can feel overwhelming and chaotic. We feel like we don’t have control because we are trying to please other people.
Boundaries help you gain back control so you can have the life that you WANT with a sense of spaciousness, ease, and peace.
Who this workshop is for:
- A person who feels guilty when they want to say no
- A person who tends to take on many projects and feels obligated
- A person who feels resentful, frustrated, or angry in some relationships (work and personal)
A person who wants to feel less stress and more peace in their life
In this workshop you will learn:
- Warning signals that you might need to set boundaries
- Common reasons why we don’t set boundaries
- Exercises to identify where we need to set boundaries
- Strategies to help set healthy boundaries
Who should attend this workshop:
- Anyone who would enjoy learning tools and practices to have your brain work for you versus limiting you.
- People who are leaders in their business and life and want to improve their leadership style and learn how to become more resilient and adaptive in a complex world.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 810 1623 1445
If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
Ways to connect with River Easter: