Empowerment and Motivational Speaker,
Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Advice Columnist at
Self-Publishing and Business Coach at
Cathy Harris Speaks on Turning 60, Her Love for the Fall Season, and Halloween
Oct. 31, 2016
Leading up to my 60th birthday on October 6, 2016, I was so worried that I would not enjoy myself. This was the big one, 60 the big 6..0.., and I knew I had to get it right, especially after being sick, housebound and bedridden, on my 50th birthday.
I was also worried I would not be able to document the experience with pictures and videos because sometimes for no apparent reason, many women break out in bumps on their faces.
I thought at the last minute that something would come up that would throw my big day off, h
owever, I am glad to announce that my birthday and many days after have proven to be some of the best days of my natural born life.
So not only do I have pictures and videos that documented my 60th birthday, but now I have my 60th birthday in my brain's 'memory bank' for the rest of my life. So life is precious and you have to reach out and live every day to the fullest.
I want to thank all of you for being a part of my life and thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. I truly love you and I truly love life.
|Cathy Harris Speaks On Turning 60 Years Old
Cathy Harris Beauty Secrets At 60 Years Old
Walking on the Beach and
Watching the Sunrise on
My 60th Birthday -
October 6, 2016
"Team Cathy" aka "Project Me"
This is an old but
relevant post from
my birthday 5 years ago on my blog entitled
"Cathy's Purposeful Life Journey Blog."
The Best Birthday Present Ever
This is also an old and relevant post from my
birthday 3 years ago.
Fall Is Here...
As I leave my doorway and catch that first sip of cool air, a warm feeling falls all over my body and I think to myself, wow, it's boot season again.
I affiliate boot season with cold weather and I absolutely love both. I really love this time of year because it's always BOOT SEASON around my birthday on October 6.
No matter what city I am living in, it's always the same. The first scent of cold weather usually approaches us around my birthday or around Halloween. And t
his is another reason why I enjoy Halloween because it is in the same month as my birthday.
I love cold weather and I will never forget on my last job, it was about 10 of us born in October, which meant we were all conceived in January, in a really cold climate.
It's just something about slipping on a comfortable pair of boots to make you feel sexy in cold weather. It's odd that one piece of clothing can do this to someone but it can for me.
No matter what my age, I feel sexy and alive and it takes me back to my younger years when I was traveling the world and even the time before I became a mother.
Everyone is in charge of their own
happiness. What is it that makes you feel sexy and alive. Get out there and manifest it into your life, whether it's a piece of clothing, a book, a CD, a DVD, or a person, or persons...
The goal is to surround yourself with the things that truly matters in your life. Do more of what fires you up and truly enjoy your life!!!
Cathy Harris is an Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Advice Columnist at DearCathy.com, Self-Publishing and Business Coach. She is also the author of 23 non-fiction books, including 4 health books and 2 business books. She provides seminars, workshops, webinars and consultations through her speaking and training platforms at
and can be reach through her empowerment company, Angels Press, CEO, President, Publisher, P.O. Box 800511, Dallas, TX 75380, Phone: (512) 909-7365, Website:
, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep Feeling Sexy And Alive
"No Matter Your Age"
Book Trailer I
Love After 50
Book Trailer II
Love After 50
Happy Halloween 2016
Pictures of me and
my former co-workers from Miami...
We had so much fun...on Halloween...
Halloween is just ONE DAY A YEAR where you can dress up and be whoever you want to be...There is nothing devilish about it...
Life is about having fun...
2015 and 2016
Austin, TX Retreat
Sat. Nov. 12, 2016
- Top Steps to Rejuvenate and Reenergize Your Body through Detoxification
- Top Steps to Clean Up Your Environment and Recover the Energy You Had 10 to 15 Years Ago
- Top Steps to Bring Down Your Numbers Naturally in 6 Months (Weight, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Triglycerides)
- Top Steps to Build a Strong Immune System and Live to Be 100 Years Old
- Top Steps to Treat Depression Naturally
- Top Foods that are Genetically Modified/Engineered/Altered and Their Side Effects
- Why One Company, Monsanto, Has Bought Over 90% of All Seed Companies in the U.S. and Owns 50% of all U.S. Crops
- Why 4 Corporations Owns All the Meat in the U.S.
- Why Over 80% of Beef in this Country (School Lunch Programs, Fast Foods, etc.) Contains Ammonia
- Which Natural Products You Should Use...
- How To Reach Your Maximum Level of Health While Feeling Good and Looking Great...and more...
Mandatory Vaccination Workshops:
- Top Steps To Stop Mandatory Vaccinations Laws for All Men, Women, Children, and Pregnant Women
- States That Have Already Passed These Mandatory Laws
- Which Progressive Groups Do You Need To Join to Fight Back
- Top Steps To Learn If Your Child Has Been 'Vaccine-Injured'
- Top Steps To Cure Your Child of Autism
- Top Steps to Remove Heavy Metals from Your Body
Credit Repair Workshops:
- How To Raise Your Credit Score in 90 Days to a 750
- Which FREE Website You Need To Monitor
- How To Remove Closed Files or Incorrect Information Off Your Credit Report
- What is the Best Way to Apply for Credit
- How To Get Approved for Credit Cards
- How To Pay Off Credit Cards
- How Lenders Determine Your Credit Worthiness
Personalized Consulting and Mentoring
- Top Steps to Become Healthier in 30 Days
- Top Steps To Learn About GMOs, Vaccinations, etc.
- Top Steps to Start A Business for Youth and Adults
- Top Steps To Publish A Book
- Top Steps To Raise Your Credit Score in 90 Days
- Top Steps To Deal With the Police in Your Car, On the Streets, In Your Home
Weekend Retreat Packages
Have you ever wanted to just disappear
and come back empowered?
Now you can with Cathy Harris 3 to 4 Day Weekend Empowerment Retreat Packages
Cost = $75-$350 Per Person
Topics = All of the Above
Organizer/YOU: Gather 10, 15, 20 or more participants and collect payments; Provide food and sleeping arrangements.
Presenter/ME: Show Up with Services (One-On-One and Group Workshops) and Products (Paperback Books, Audiobooks, Consultation Packets, etc.)
Cathy Harris Full Media Kit
Call or Email for Fee Schedule
(512) 909-7365 or
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org