Toni Halleen to chair "The Brain"
How the brain works and what that means for client matters and your legal practice
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Minnesota CLE Conference Center
600 Nicollet Mall, Suite 370, Minneapolis
The purpose of this seminar is to provide practicing attorneys with a strong sense of how the brain works and what that means for client matters and legal practice.
Attendees will come away with a greater understanding of brain science and function to use in professional self-understanding and management.
In addition, they'll receive practical information to use in client matters, for those practitioners whose areas of work require knowledge of brain function and behavior.
This exciting new CLE seminar features insights on:
- What we are learning about the connections between neuroscience and the law
- Medical perspectives on legal matters in client cases
- Alzheimer's, Dementia and Degenerative Brain Disease
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injury
- The Brain Chemistry of Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Discoveries about brain function - yours and your clients' - under the stress of conflict, plus concrete approaches to addressing those reactions
for an incredibly interesting look at this next knowledge frontier for all lawyers!