Breathe into Mystery School Training
with Mary Maya and Néité Décimus, M. Ed
May 25-28, 2017 at Yogic Nature in Emeryville, Ca.
Open the Door to Sacred Space & Awaken the Ripple of Spirit that Inspires a Wave of Change.
Offered at 2 for 1 UNTIL FULL. Limited to 12 Participants
If you have Haitian ancestry, are a member of the African Diaspora, or want to understand more about African history and culture, join
Néité Décimus and Mary Gaetjens to open your spirit, mind and body to energetic possibilities that have been lying dormant within you, ones that are your birthright to understand and work with and dispel cultural misunderstanding and spiritual prejudice in the process.
We have an infinite amount of potential. It's so necessary, especially in these times to learn to open to it and honor it. All you have to do is show up.
Everything out of alignment will naturally fall away when you re-member who you really are.
- Access and ground consciousness so deeply in your being that fear will never again have it's way with you.
- Awaken to self-guidance that will infuse divine grace into every area of your life.
- Recognize how to use the building blocks of manifestation to form your ideal life.
- Gain the ability to recognize and inform the energetic patterns in your life that work, increase their effectiveness and easily eliminate what's out of alignment.
- Replace fear, resentment, and disappointment with truth, peace and joy
Néité Décimus, M. Ed of Lakou Papiyon will share with you the power, love and light of Haitian Mysticism. He is a Haitian born Vaudou Priest, anthropologist and mental health counselor dedicated to helping people open the gate to their fullest potential.
Mary Gaetjens has studied sacred teachings her entire life. Mother Nature, shamans, prophets, sages, mages, scholars, and witches have guided her and ask that she now share what she's learned
with others. She's developed an experiential self-healing practice that frees the spirit/mind/body by releasing and dissolving anything in the way of living life fully, blissfully, peacefully and abundantly.