Upcoming Classes and Workshops
Here are some opportunities for you to learn, grow and have fun in 2014!
- Art for Non- Artists- One Day Workshop- for total beginners Back by popular demand! Saturday January 11, 10am-3pm at Spruill
- Painting From Your Travel Photo's- 1 day workshop at Spruill. Saturday Feb. 8 10AM-3PM
- Painting Flowers in Watercolor: Loose, Fresh and Simple at the Lyndon House in Athens, GA Thursday, Friday and Saturday March 20-22
2014 could be the year you take that dream trip!
- Paint Provence, May 17-24, 2014 Discover why Provence has been an inspiration for generations of artists like Van Gogh and Cezanne
The program is close to being filled, so register now to reserve your place.
Whether you are new to painting or experienced, you will be inspired and enriched by taking part in this very special learning experience in beautiful Provence. The program is open to artists of all skill levels and any medium. For more information click on this flyer or visit French Escapade.com.
If you want to join in the fun, it is now time to register and hold your spot for 2014. Please contact Jackie at French Escapade, or call 510-483-5713
Take a wonderful painting trip to Italy in 2014!
- Paint Tuscany, September 20-27, 2014
Join Pat for a relaxing and inspiring painting workshop and artists' retreat in the Chianti Region of Tuscany, Italy. We will stay in an authentic 12th century monastery, San Fedele, which has been recently restored to modern first class lodging accommodations
while retaining an old-world authenticity. We will paint daily, either on site or on short field trips to view charming villages and the beautiful, romantic Tuscan countryside.
Artists of all levels and mediums are welcome and will leave enriched by this experience.
For more information see this flyer
Register by 1/31/14 and receive an "early bird registration bonus"
More details on workshops and information on how to register are always available on my website workshop page.