Financial support for businesses in tourism, heritage, sport and culture will be highlighted in a virtual townhall with the honorable Lisa MacLeod on Tuesday, Feb. 2nd at 3 p.m.
Minister MacLeod will explain the following grant programs, and address questions from participating businesses and not-for-profit groups:
- Small Business Support Grants of up to $20,000
- Property Tax and Energy Bill Rebates
- Main Street Relief Grant for PPE Support of up to $1000
- Not For Profit Support with Ontario Trillium Foundation (additional $100 million in COVID-19 supports beyond the $103 million annual budget)
- Support for Arts Organizations (additional $25 million in COVID-19 supports beyond the $60 million budget).