Grab those last-minute gifts! The school store on campus is now open to parents for in-person shopping. Although students are no longer here, we still need to uphold strict rules and regulations around safety and protocol compliance. If you visit campus to shop, please observe the following:
Complete the attestation form shortly before arriving on campus and check in with the guard at the gate.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- A mask is required at all times.
- Please keep your visit to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Park in the lot behind the Wilder Dining Hall and enter through the lower level of Wilder. Do not enter any other buildings or other parts of campus.
- Please observe the bookstore rules as they are indicated via signage (maximum capacity in the store, social distancing, etc).
The store is open the following days/hours (Please note: There is only one weekend time available):
Nov. 30 - Dec. 18: Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
Saturday, Dec. 19: (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Can't make it in person? No worries: Contact Dawn Morrison or Michelle Zerbey at (978) 725-6236 to have items shipped to your home.