In the last few weeks the Michigan Data Hub team has been working to proactively update the YouTube channel by providing end users throughout the state new and updated content covering a variety of areas.
- creating exports,
- configuring alert notifications,
- interpreting reports,
- and much more.
All available videos are organized by topic. Videos cover areas in general Data Hub knowledge (Overview), Data Hub Cockpit tutorials, navigating reports, and creating custom exports (
both of which provide a high level of validating the quality of data passed from the Student Information System
New/updated videos include:
- Creating a Superintendent Proxy
- Using the Secure SFTP folder
- Creating the OneRoster API
- Using the custom exports tool
- Using the Audit & Activity logs
- Using the At A Glance report
- Creating an API Integration
- Creating Alert Notifications
- Generating user accounts - Accounts Generation
- Interpreting the Role Validation Report
- How to verify if the Portable Records API is enabled
- How to verify if the UIC Services Checkbox is enabled
We are continually exploring how to expand and provide the most benefit to users of the MiDataHub and would appreciate any ideas you might have on videos to create in the future. Please send an email to
with those suggestions.