Check Out Our Product Catalog -
The beginning of a new school year is a great time to review your integrations and to try implementing one or two new connections via MiDataHub where possible. Our
is a great resource to find out information on products and features that can be used. There are several integrations that all or most districts can take advantage of for statewide systems.
Some of the more popular integrations include
- Currently the M-STEP assessment can be configured, but it is part of a broader state assessments piece that will soon bring MiAccess, WIDA, PSAT, SAT and AP assessment data thanks to collaboration with MDE. All districts with data in the data hub can utilize this.
- Closely related to the state assessments item above, MiLearn is a reporting system that provides reports on M-STEP, MiAccess and WIDA for access by parents, students and educators. This is currently supported for districts on MISTAR, PowerSchool and Skyward. Synergy is in testing and should be ready for use in the next few months. Infinite Campus is currently in development and testing this functionality.
- The ability to get UICs automatically from CEPI through the data hubs is available to districts once they have their SIS systems integrated.It saves the time and effort of manually searching on the MSDS site or going through an upload/download process to get new UICs Currently the process is supported by Infinite Campus, MISTAR, PowerSchool and Skyward. Synergy is completing development and testing on this functionality currently.
- This integration allows for updated building data to flow to your data hub ODS. The important part of the integration is that it opens the door for state reporting and for running MSDS error checks on your data.
- EVAAS is a tool provided by the SAS Institute. As provided for in the School Aid Act, MDE has contracted with SAS to provide EVAAS statewide at no cost to districts. Every district should take advantage of this free tool that provides reports for educational improvement.
- Provided to us at no cost from the Ed-Fi Alliance, these dashboards provide information to educators on attendance, discipline, grades, and assessment data that is loaded to the data hubs. Especially helpful is the Early Warning System and Intervention Catalog, which are featured in the
Early Warning Intervention Monitoring System (EWIMS) manua
l available from the MDE Website.
In addition to these statewide tools, a number of other integrations have really begun to take off. Check out integrations for Career Cruising/Xello, Discovery Education, Eidex, Meal Magic, Microsoft School Data Sync, HMH ThinkCentral and assessment loading for Acadience (formerly DIBELS), aimsWebPlus, NWEA and Renaissance STAR.