Many districts have inquired about publishing data for the upcoming school year.
While it is possible to use existing functionality to populate the 2020-21 school year in our current environment, we are working to
upgrade to Ed-Fi v3.1.1 by early August
. Where possible,
we ask that districts hold off on sending data for the new school year until that upgrade is complete
. We are anticipating that there will be a webinar for each SIS vendor to detail out any changes in sending data for the new year. (Check future newsletters for more details)
If there is a need to utilize integration functionality prior to that upgrade, it is possible to create the 2020-21 ODS in your existing data hub by using the ODS Management facility.
To do that, follow the steps below:
- Log into MiDataHub and navigate to your district landing page.
- Click on Utilities>ODS Management
- Choose the last radio button choice to Create a New ODS for your district.
- Enter in 2020-2021 for the new school year and click on Submit.
- Your new ODS should be ready within 15 minutes. Once it shows in the “Current School Year” drop down in the district landing page, you should be able to begin sending data from your SIS.
- Please note that you may need to redo the sending process once the Ed-Fi v3.1.1 environment is in place.