Spring is here and we are excited to get it started. In some ways, getting spring started makes us feel good and perhaps purposeful too!
As we continue to navigate these unusual times, we buckle down and do our part as a community, we stay home, we wear our protective face masks and gloves, we practice social distancing, and we howl at the moon 8pm every night in gratitude to all of our first
responders. Perhaps we
also we do it in showing our solidarity to each other or maybe it's just to get it all out, we do our part.
One thing that is for sure, we are all in this together!
We continue our
no touch service, our store and grounds are closed to the public for safety, but yes we do have annuals, perennials and veggies for you. Using increased social distancing, we continue to offer a "take out system".
You can call in and place an order, if your not sure what you want or need, one of our garden/design associates can help you over the phone. You can also drive up, and one of our associates can work with you while you stay in your vehicle.
We will bring out various plants or items for your review before purchasing. When paying we can either take your payment over the phone, or you can drop your card off on a sanitized tray and we will manually run your card and return it to you with no signature. Don't want to leave home, no problem, we can deliver to you at no charge.
While staying at home, here are some ideas that we came up with for you to possibly do with the family.
- Seed starting kits, we have several kits to grow your own veggies at home
- Use our upcoming spring snow storms to put down new grass seed or wildflowers. You can teach your kids how to sow seeds, and the patience of gardening. We have several different varieties to choose from that include: Annual Wildflower Mix, Bee Rescue Mix, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Hummingbird attracting, Parade of Poppies, Rocky Mountain Wildflower Mix and Wildflowers for Shade.
- Plant some pansies, or other perennials to make your day brighter. (See pictures of garden items and plants below)
- Potting, we have in-stock colorful pots that you can decorate with.
- Install a bird bath, our beautiful little blue birds are back!
- Repair the landscape around your home with new mulch or plant a new aspen tree as a family and watch it reproduce over the years. (See our best of the season sale 25% discount on these items below)
To help you get started we have some special buys:
25% off all bagged soil amendments and mulches
Prep your soil, nurture it and plan ahead for the upcoming growing season. Turn your dirt into soil by adding amendments, organic compost, microbes and mycorrhiza. If there is still snow on the ground for you, you can get your soil amendments now at a 25% discount and store them until you are ready.
Now is a great time to pick out your aspens for this year. All aspen trees and clumps are on sale for 25% off, this month only. Purchase them now, and we will take care of them until you are ready to plant. Need help?
Ask us about our planting services.