Join the Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) for the next Building Blocks of Green Building free Webinar, Tuesday, May 10 @ Noon.
Description: The ever-increasing cost of electricity using conventional fossil fuel sources concerns for us all. As prices continue to spiral higher, how will we all be able to afford electricity in the future? The answer is solar. Solar is clean, free, and a lifetime choice that makes perfect sense.
- Why has the price of solar panels gone up? Are they harder to get?
- Where are they made? Do some last longer than others?
- Do vendors have a seal or accreditation that we can trust?
- Why should or shouldn’t I get a backup battery?
- Does the condition of my roof matter?
- What about a ground mounted array or a carport with a solar roof?
- What’s happening with rebates?
- What type of appraiser is best to use if selling a home with solar?
Building Blocks of Green Building is a FGBC Webinar
hosted by the Realtor, Builder and Appraiser Committee