Your stories are powerful tools to help raise awareness and participation.
Almost everyone has a video recording machine in their pocket - a smartphone! Videos are the most popular element of social media and you can easily help.
We're looking for your 1-2 minute video sharing with others your experience with the Snowflakes program. We will use them on our website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, marketing endeavors, and as resources for families considering this family building option.
It's as easy as A-B-C.
A. Focus on ONE of the 8 topic ideas listed below.
B. Check out this YouTube video
about making short smartphone videos.
C. Video files are difficult to send via email, contact
to get instructions for submitting your masterpiece.
Snowflakes Video Topic Ideas:
- What is the primary reason you chose to work with Snowflakes?
- Tell us about the day you discovered you were pregnant with your Snowflakes baby.
- What is something that surprised you about embryo adoption?
- If you are a placing family, why did you decide to chose a family through Snowflakes rather than a clinic or other organization?
- Share one thing you think will help another family with their embryo adoption - something you wish you had known. .
- What steps have you taken to build your open relationship with your adoptive/placing family.
- What was the most important thing for you in a match?
- Where do you believe families should be learning about embryo donation and adoption and why?
Get those cameras rolling... Lights! Camera! ACTION! Send your's to Paige TODAY.