Sweet Year, Sweet Connections!
Rosh Hashana offers a natural opportunity to reconnect and reach out.
Chagim Host and Guest Lists:
• Are you looking to invite new faces to your table for Rosh Hashana or Sukkot? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a list of people who would love to be your guest! You can decide what works for you.
• Would you like to be included on the list of folks being invited to Yom Tov meals? Please add yourself to the BDJ Guest List by filling out this form or email us at email@example.com.
(Please note we are not making direct matches, not can we guarantee that everyone will be hosted. We’re just making it easy for people to find each other!)
Sukkot Membership Mash-Up, Sunday, Oct. 9 or Monday, Oct. 10!
• Yes, here we are making direct matches!
• Sign up to host or be hosted on either the first night or day of Sukkot, and we’ll match up hosts and guests.
• This is a great way to meet new people and strengthen our community.
Questions? Look for Julie Sugar, Maureen Krantz, Joey Lipner, Penina Smith, Eli Shavalian or Julie Fax, BDJ’s Membership Committee, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.