GUEST MINISTRY AT CELEBRATION 2020
CCM is pleased to announce
Apostle David Nii
as a Guest Minister at Celebration 2020. Dave Nii is a member of the Apostles, the lead missionary quorum of Community of Christ. He is assigned to the South Central USA Mission Field.
His prior assignment was as USA field bishop. He also has served as bishop for the Asia Mission Field, apostolic assistant for the Western USA and West Central USA mission fields, president and financial officer for the Rocky Mountain USA Mission Center, bishop of the Denver Stake, and stewardship minister for the West Central States Region.
Born in Hilo, Hawaii, David received a bachelor of science in engineering from Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, California, and a master of arts in religion from Park University, Parkville, Missouri. He also completed seminar courses in small group facilitation and business management.
He worked as a petroleum production engineer and engineering consultant. He also ran an independent equipment brokerage business.
As a bi-vocational minister, he served the church in the roles of pastor, financial officer, evangelism and community outreach coordinator, pastoral care commissioner, and member of the stake high council.
Community of Christ has 250,000 members in more than 60 nations. The church’s mission is to “proclaim Jesus Christ and promote communities of joy, hope, love, and peace.
Community of Christ International Headquarters is located in Independence, Missouri.
CELEBRATION 2020 UPDATE
Did you receive your Registration/Questionnaire form that was sent out June 12, 2020?
If you did
1) Please check your Spam file first.
2) Please send a TEXT to Sandie White 918-730-8689 with your name and email address.
3)You will receive a copy within 48 hours of receipt of notice.
receive it by email on June 12, please fill it out indicating your interest in attending, or non-interest. We would love to hear your comments.
We are excited about planning Celebration 2020 on-line. Here are some advantages:
1) You can come to
one or all
of the activities and never leave your house.
2) If you need help with ZOOM, someone will be available to help you
(upon receipt of your notification).
3) There is no cost for Celebration 2020, just your time.
4) There will be the same kinds of activities as at the campgrounds including kids classes, youth classes, adult classes, familiy activities (camilies), praise & worship, evening services, Sunday nite healing service, and opportunities for special prayers or evangelist blessings, and campfire.
Special video preparation and meditation will be sent out soon to those who register.