Tell 'em You Read it in the Buzz!
- Tax Sale February 5th - March 25th Enjoy $15 off $75 purchase.
. A GREAT incentive to shop local and support our community and county!
Bryan Area Foundation
- Outstanding Educator Award Nomination
This prestigious award, endowed at the Bryan Area Foundation by the Benedict family in memory of Greg Benedict, is presented annually to one of Bryan's outstanding educators. In addition, the family established the following criteria to qualify for the award. Each nominee must:
1) Be currently employed as a teacher, administrator, or counselor by the Bryan City
Schools a minimum of three (3) years.
2) Model both competency and character to students and faculty.
3) Make continuous and outstanding contributions to the education of students.
Nomination forms can be found on the BAF website,
or the Bryan City Schools website,
. Completed nomination forms should be mailed to the Bryan Area Foundation at P.O. Box 651, Bryan, Ohio 43506. The nomination deadline for the 2019 award is March 15, 2019.