CONEJO VALLEY SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF FUND
The Conejo Valley Small Business Relief Fund has been established by the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce's Foundation in partnership with the cities of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills. The fund has provided much needed grants to local small businesses as they navigate the financial impacts of COVID-19. The maximum grant is currently $2,500!
Application Open Through October 22, 2021!
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
· Be a small business with under 25 employees in the Conejo Valley.
· The cities include: Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Oak Park, Agoura Hills, Lake Sherwood and a portion of Calabasas.
· Company has been substantially impacted by COVID-19.
· Company has been in operation for over 1 year.
Companies wishing to apply must complete the application and provide the following documentation:
· Company financial statements for the most recent fiscal year and a balance sheet
· Current year’s annual operating budget.
To learn more about the requirements, eligibility and how to apply CLICK HERE.