The Business Education Committee is seeking Chamber members to present one of our Wednesday morning workshops during 2018. It's a great opportunity to share your expertise and help other Chamber members.
Our 2018 theme is "Learn to Grow Your Business." Below is a list of suggested topics to get your wheels turning; however, we welcome other topics that fit the theme. If you're interested, please complete the Speaker Application found on the
Business Education Series web page
. If you have questions, please contact
, Events and Development Director at 703.707.9045.
Suggested Topics for 2018's "Learn to Grow Your Business" Series
1. Planning for the Year Ahead
2. Being Productive as a Business Owner
3. Executing Great Sales and Marketing
4. Essential Metrics for Your Business
5. The Value of Customer Segmentation
6. Talking About the Benefits of Your Product/Services
7. Digital/On-line/Social Media Marketing for Your Business
8. Adding Technology That Will Grow Your Business
9. Being the Leader of Your Company
10. Effective Selling